Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chic from the boot camp!

This cargo pants is so versatile! I paired it with a Fruit in the Loom black long sleeve shirt and a score of scarves and vests. Here's for tonight.
Yes, lovin' the chic but tough laced booties!
I listen to real music for a hearty inspiration in my shoots.
My favorite scarf fromt the House of Griffyndor, Hogwarts
You want A Piece of Me?
Listening to I hate this Part by PCD. LOL!


Did a lot of hair fixes in this shoot and for the first time, I'm lovin' my long hair.

Notice the gold studded belt please. =)

The belt has a lot of attitude. I love it.


Wearing Fruit of the Loom black cotton sleeve shirt, Charlotte Russe's cargo pants, huge round ring and laced booties. Gold studded belt and hematite cross jewelry from my favorite Korean jewelry shop in Washington Heights, Manhattan.
Yes, take a look at my laced booties. I love them!!! Been wanting them since September.
I know I can wear this ensemble in PI. I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment