Sunday, January 9, 2011

{I'm like the ring leader, I call the shots...}

There's only two types of people in the world
The one that entertains and one that observes
Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kind of girl
Don't like the backseat, gotta be first!

I'm like the ring leader, I call the shots,

I'm like a fire cracker...I make it hot

when I put a show!

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins,
spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stage,
Better be ready, hope that you feel the same

All eyes on me on the center of the ring, just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody go'n trip just like the circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make the dance floor just like the circus!


No comments:

Post a Comment